Carpineto Srl is one of the most historic and prestigious wineries in the Tuscany Region. The main office is located in the center of the Chianti Classico area which boasts a long winemaking tradition and an area rich in tourist attractions.
In line with its business management policy, Carpineto srl is committed to the adoption of production systems that respect the territory, taking care not to disturb the optimal conditions for maintaining the balance of the natural ecosystem. This also allowed the company to obtain the VIVA certification promoted by the Ministero della Transizione Ecologica for the wine processing and bottling activities carried out in the Dudda headquarters.
In relation to environmental protection, Carpineto srl intends to achieve the following final objectives:
- the prevention of negative environmental impacts,
- the protection of the surrounding environment from deterioration in line with its organizational and operational context,
- communication to interested parties, including the local community, of the specific activities carried out in terms of environmental protection.
In order to pursue these objectives, the organization agrees to:
- achieve and maintain compliance with EU, national and local environmental regulations,
- continuously improve its environmental performance through a timely analysis process the risks, emerging issues and dangers deriving from the activity,
- ensure that all employees are aware of and act in compliance with the company policy, procedures and operating instructions,
- ensure that the consumption of resources such as water, energy and all other raw materials used in production processes is reduced to sustainable levels compatible with the economic and technological resources of the organization,
- ensure that the products are manufactured and designed in consideration of the entire life cycle
- promote the correct communication of company performance in terms of sustainability of wine production
- promote the adoption of sustainable environmental practices in the supply chain of materials and services.
This policy is communicated at all levels through posting within the company and to all stakeholders through publication on the company website.
All personnel are required to participate, in relation to their skills, in achieving the corporate objectives set out in this declaration.
Greve in Chianti, 13/01/2022